Only ndepend lets you use C# LINQ to query your code
Code rules are defined with C# LINQ queries. Creating and customizing your own rules can’t be easier.
Smart Technical Debt Estimation
- NDepend is the only Visual Studio extension that is able to tell the developer that over the past hour, the code just written has introduced debt that would cost for example about 30 minutes should it have to be repaid later. Knowing this, the developer can fix the code before even committing it to the source control.
- With NDepend code rules are C# LINQ queries that can be created and customized in a matter of seconds. These queries contain C# formulas to compute accurate technical debt estimations.
- The default rule-set offers over a hundred code rules that detect a wide range of code smells including entangled code, dead-code, API breaking changes and bad OOP usage.
Focus On Recent Changes Quality
- As a static analyzer, NDepend will likely find hundreds or even thousands of issues affecting a real-world code base. Stopping work to attempt to fix all issues for weeks would be quite unproductive.
- This is why NDepend is the only tool that offers a baseline in Visual Studio. The tool estimates the Technical Debt progress since the baseline.
- Recent code smells that should be fixed before committing any code to source control are highlighted in Visual Studio. They can then be fixed even before reaching the source server.
- As a consequence the Code Quality remains under control with no major upfront investment.
- A Quality Gate is a code quality criterion that must be enforced before releasing and eventually, before committing to source control.
- A dozen of default Quality Gates are continuously checking measures such as overall Code Coverage by tests or extra Technical Debt since baseline.
- With NDepend, a Quality Gate is a C# LINQ query easy to customize and create. This unique approach offers the required level of flexibility to enforce what really matters for your organization.
Integration and Reporting
- We don’t sell consultancy, we sell software. Our goal is to offer a seamless tool which is easy to get started with and easy to live with. With NDepend, you’ll obtain in-depth reporting within a few minutes after first installation and NDepend results will quickly become essential to take the right decisions.
- NDepend integrates smoothly within Visual Studio (2019, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2012 and 2010) and Azure DevOps / TFS. Other DevOps and Continuous Integration tools are also supported (TeamCity, AppVeyor, SonarQube…). All .NET profiles are supported, including .NET Core 3.0.
- Interactive and detailed report production is automated from the Continuous Integration process.
- Because we know developer time is invaluable, NDepend is fast, very fast
- The technical debt can be re-estimated after each compilation in Visual Studio within just a few seconds, even for hundreds of rules passed on a very large code base and, as we are aware of its importance, without any noticeable IDE slow down.
- Fixing issues is much easier as the developer is immediately informed with no delay of new issues just created, while the context is still fresh in her mind and while the code is not checked-in yet to the source control server.
- Because a picture is worth a thousand words, NDepend proposes several unique ways to visualize your code. This includes:
- Trend Charts
- Dependency Graph
- Dependency Matrix
- Code Metrics Colored Treemaping
- Code maintainability improves. This positively impacts the productivity of development teams.
- Over time, developers get educated about rules to follow and their skills improve.
- Architects can anticipate the impact of code changes. The right decisions are taken early.
- Since quality is checked automatically and continuously with a strong focus on recent changes, both in Visual Studio and in the DevOps, the team builds better code.
- Executives gain control over costs and risks thanks to light being shed on development facts and trends that matter most.
- Code Rule and Code Query over LINQ (CQLinq)
- Smart Technical Debt Estimation
- Quality Gates
- In-Depth Issues Management
- Trend Monitoring
- Harness Test Coverage Data
- Code Quality, 82 Code Metrics
- Explore Existing Architecture
- Detect Dependency Cycles
- Compare Builds and Code Diff
- Enforce Immutability and Purity
- Complexity and Diagrams
- Continuous Integration Reporting
- Warnings on Build Process Health
- NDepend.API and Power Tools
- Real-World Proof
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
The post NDepend v2020.1.0.9404 Professional Edition + Crack appeared first on FTUApps.Dev.