Superior SAS Programming: SAS SQL, Macros, Indices
About Superior SAS Programming: SAS SQL, Macros, Indices Course
The first part of the packages teaches you SQL as a result of it pertains to the SAS programming language. In several phrases, you may be taught SAS SQL. ! SQL is especially utilized for extracting/selecting information from database tables, and as well as manipulating that information.
The second part of the course introduces you to Indices and Macro programming. On this course, you may improve your system effectivity by learning the best way to create Indices in plenty of different methods, and you will create macro packages which will help you to cut back down on repetitive coding, which helps you save time and money.
Among the many points you may obtain talents in:
- create, exchange, and benefit from Indexes.
- create a logistic regression macro program.
- create a macro that prints completely completely different experiences counting on the day.
- create a macro that calculates statistics for a lot of years.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Fundamentals of SQL
- SQL in SAS
- Macro Programming
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Apply SQL syntax (like SELECT, WHERE, HAVING, GROUP BY, ORDER BY)
- Managing tables (from the best way to create one, to the best way to change columns, add rows)
- Be a part of tables (Inner be a part of, left/correct be a part of, changing into a member of three tables, and full be a part of)
- How one can apply SQL to match tables, uncover duplicate knowledge, create circumstances + additional
- Certain. Please take my ‘Be taught SAS and Develop right into a Information Ninja’ first. (or equal).