Study to Set up & Configure NGINX on Ubuntu 18.04. Contains MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin, WordPress & SSL Integration.
What you’ll study
- Perceive the important thing variations between Apache and NGINX
Deploy a Digital Server on Digital Ocean with Ubuntu 18.04
Connect a Floating IP to a Digital Ocean Digital Server
- Hook up with a distant Digital Server utilizing an SSH Shopper
- Execute fundamental instructions to a server
- Set up LEMP Stack on a Digital Server (Linux, NGINX, MySQL, PHP)
- Configure Identify Servers for a Area Identify
- Configure a DNS Zone File
- Set up a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates on NGINX utilizing Certbot
- Set up PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- Safe PhpMyAdmin utilizing Symbolic Hyperlinks and Authentication Gateways
- Set up and Configure WordPress on NGINX
- College students would require an web connection and PC or MAC Pc System.
- Terminal for MAC customers or PuTTY for Home windows Customers
Hey and Welcome to our newest new course. We’re glad you might be a part of us on this thrilling new studying expedition!
On this course, we’re going to be exploring some of the highly effective Internet Server applied sciences obtainable. One which has grown in recognition exponentially since its launch – Sure, we’re speaking about NGINX.
Whether or not you might be an skilled internet developer or new to the business, you’ve seemingly heard of the age-old debate between Apache and NGINX. Which one is best, what must you use? This course affords an amazing introduction into NGINX. We shall be protecting a number of essential subjects, similar to:
- Understanding the distinction between Apache & NGINX
- Putting in NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Digital Server of your selection.
- Modifying the NGINX Block Configuration file for internet hosting Web sites
- Putting in important parts on NGINX similar to MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin
- Securing PhpMyAdmin utilizing symbolic hyperlinks and NGINX’s inbuilt authentication gateway.
- Securing your hosted web sites with free SSL utilizing Certbot & Let’s Encrypt
- Putting in and Configuring WordPress in your NGINX Server
We shall be utilizing Digital Ocean droplets for this course, however you possibly can create a digital server with any cloud internet hosting supplier of your selection. The configuration steps could be the identical, no matter who you host with. Additionally, we shall be utilizing the most recent LTS model of Ubuntu (18.04).
So, if you’re able to dive again into one other course and study a wide range of new ideas, hit the sign-up button!
- College students inquisitive about studying about NGINX
- College students inquisitive about studying the variations between Apache & NGINX
- College students inquisitive about studying find out how to deploy a Digital Server
- College students who wish to learn to execute instructions utilizing Console
- College students who wish to learn to hook up with a distant Digital Server utilizing an SSH Shopper
- College students inquisitive about Putting in and Configuring NGINX on Ubuntu
- College students who wish to Set up and Configure PHP, MySQL and PhpMyAdmin on NGINX
- College students inquisitive about studying find out how to connect a site identify to an internet site hosted on NGINX
- College students inquisitive about studying find out how to set up SSL on NGINX utilizing Let’s Encrypt
- College students who wish to Set up & Safe PhpMyAdmin for Database Administration
- College students who wish to learn to Set up and Configure WordPress on NGINX
Created by YouAccel Coaching
Final up to date 8/2018
Dimension: 852.91 MB
The publish Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu 18.04 appeared first on Free Course Lab.