This is an introductory course to the Linux command Line. It’s great for both Linux beginners and advanced Linux users.
What Will I Learn?
- realize the potential of the Linux command line.
navigating the Linux Filesystem.
explain the Linux Filesystem hierarchy .
- use command options .
- create hard and soft links.
- use powerful Linux wild cards.
- create,view and manipulate files.
- use different Linux text editors (nano,gedit).
- find help while using the Linux command line.
- create you own Linux commands.
- A desire to learn Linux.
- any Linux distribution installed on your computer ( even on a virtual machine).
Join the most popular #1 Linux Course on Udemy (over 100,000 students).
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands !
Learn how to create, modify and process files.
Learn how to create your own Linux commands.
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have .
- anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- windows or mac users who wants to migrate to Linux but are afraid to make the move !
- aspiring Linux system administrators.
Created by Ahmed Alkabary
Last updated 8/2016
Size: 935.20 MB
The post Linux Command Line Basics appeared first on Download Udemy Courses For Free | freetutorials.eu.