Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps
What you’ll research
Have a deeper information and understanding of core elements of web progress using Python
Understand and have the flexibility to make use of the flask framework
Plan, assemble, organize and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 event
Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database
Assemble a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition
Major information of the Python programming language
Enthusiasm and a willingness to take your Python skills to the next diploma
So that you already know just a little little bit of Python and want to discover out about RESTful API’s and completely different cool utilized sciences like Flask, Docker, MongoDB to name just a few?
Or maybe you merely want to add web progress Python skills to your resume.
Irrespective of the reason is, you have acquired landed on the correct internet web page in case you are keen on taking your Python skills to the next diploma.
Why use Python for web progress?
Coding in Python is easy, and a pupil with no prior information can merely understand a line of code and its use – this means with solely the basics, you probably can comfortably write a whole program.
Python has a lot of frameworks and devices to get you up and going fast with web progress.
It’s an vital match – a sturdy language with an vital differ of devices that you could be put to utilize quickly.
Why choose this course?
- It’s potential so that you can to review and understand design and implement RESTful API’s by means of the Flask framework.
- Ever wished to know what a NoSQL database is, and use one? You’ll uncover methods to do that as correctly, using Python.
- And what’s Docker, and what does it suggest to “dockerize” your apps? Yep, you guessed it, you will research that as correctly on this course.
- You’ll even uncover methods to assemble a machine finding out API using TensorFlow for image recognition.
- One different scorching topic is DevOps, and you will find out about that and bear the tactic of deploying a RESTful API on an Amazon EC2 event.
- Briefly, this course is designed to take your basic Python skills and take you to the next diploma inside the shortest time-frame.
What topics are coated on this course?
Understanding the Fundamentals of the Python Flask Framework
Understanding and Implementing a REST API
Enterprise: Database as a Service Restful API
Enterprise: Setting up a Restful API for similarity confirm using Pure Language Processing
Enterprise: Setting up an Image Recognition Restful API using Tensorflow and Deep Learning
Enterprise: Setting up a Restful API to Cope with Monetary establishment Transactions
Deploying Restful API into an AWS EC2 Event
You’ll come away with a company understanding of how the entire objects work individually, and additional importantly how they match collectively.
This truly is an multi operate course to get you in management with these topics, fast.
What skills would you like?
The perfect pupil could possibly be anyone with a basic information of Python who’s eager to reinforce their skills. That’s it!
Ready to begin out?
In case you’re ready to begin out the course, then click on on the enroll button to get started. We look ahead to seeing you on the inside.o
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for these with basic skills, who need to discover out about Python web progress
- This course is nice for a lot of who need to research further about RESTful API’s
- Anyone with an curiosity in database, DevOps, MongoDB and additional
Torrent Get hold of (Please seed after downloading)
The put up Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps appeared first on Course Drive.